"EVERYONE ENDS UP SOMEWHERE. FEW PEOPLE END UP SOMEWHERE ON PURPOSE." - Craig Groeschel
I offer personal development coaching and assessments. Emotional intelligence (EQ) and self-awareness tools are the foundation of what I will use to help you thrive in what matters most to you. By understanding more of how you see yourself and the world, you can live intentionally, with more clarity and confidence in every area of life. Below are services for individuals.
Every every person's goals and circumstances are unique. Don't see exactly what you're looking for below? Send me a message and lets talk about what you want to accomplish and we can create a strategic, customized solution for you. - email@example.com
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE ASSESSMENTS
You'll take a 20-minute online assessment. Once I receive your results, we will sit down for a scheduled one-hour debrief, walking through your 25-page personalized report. You'll see where you already have strengths and opportunities to grow, as well as tailored recommendations on how to improve your emotional intelligence. Skills such as decision making, empathy, independence, and stress management provide a clear snapshot of how you process emotions and engage in interpersonal relationships. EQ-i 2.0 has been proven to be a reliable, scientifically valid indicator for performance and potential. Find out more about emotional intelligence and how it works.
The benefits of walking through your EQ has the potential to impact every aspect of your life, personal and professional. There are three assessment options for individuals:
- Standard EQ-i 2.0 - see results for the 15 areas of EQ, with personalized recommendations and one hour of coaching
- Leadership EQ-i 2.0 - receive the same results as above, with additional context and recommendations for your leadership
- EQ-i 2.0 360° - see results from the Standard EQ-i 2.0, with the additional perspective of how 15-20 friends, coworkers, and family members perceive your ability to use EQ skills. (Recommended only after going through a Standard EQ-i 2.0 assessment.)
Have questions or want to understand more about EQ before your order? Send me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT COACHING
You have something you want to achieve, improve, or change in your life. Maybe you are looking to run a marathon, break a bad habit, develop a new skill, or grow in particular area of life. Working together, you will learn how habits can be developed or broken, receive feedback and encouragement as you progress, and develop the tools for self-lead growth.
- A simple questionnaire will help me understand what you are hoping to achieve and the context of your particular situation
- A detailed agreement will be created, outlining the timeline, desired outcomes, and per-session costs for the coaching
- On-going communication will be provided through the course of the agreed upon length of coaching
- A final Summary will be created to reflect on the progress made, goals accomplished, and recommendations for continued growth
PURPOSE & CLARITY COACHING
Craig Groeschel puts it this: "Everyone ends up somewhere, but few people end up somewhere on purpose." You were made with a purpose. But it's easy for that to get lost over time: missteps, unexpected events, lack of opportunity, or even fear and uncertainty. I will walk you through a four-step process to create clarity around your purpose and potential. This type of coaching is beneficial for every stage of life, but can be particularly powerful for students (high school and college), as well as anyone facing or considering a personal or professional transition.
As Bill Hybels says, "everyone wins when a leader gets better." Development as a leader at work, in your family, and in the community is never a finished task. A coaching relationship is often a key step toward breaking through a growth ceiling. I will take the time to understand your personality and goals, whether they are personal, professional, or both. Together, we will create a detailed agreement to outline the frequency and desired outcomes of our coaching sessions.
Understanding how you are wired - how you view the world, process information, express emotions, solve problems - these factors and more can be the tipping points you need to experience growth and change in your life. Understanding your natural drives and tendencies can help you unlock potential that would otherwise seem elusive.
- Full Personality Profile - Utilizing several tools, I will create a Personality Profile that helps you put into words what you instinctively know to be true about yourself. Tools used include: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, StrengthsFinder, & Can-Do Attitude Test (CDAT). Included with the profile is a one-hour coaching session to help you understand this information and to develop steps on how to leverage this understanding. (Additional coaching sessions can be scheduled if desired.)
- Individual Profiles - You can also select one of the above personality assessments (MBTI, SF, CDAT) and receive a 30-minute debrief and coaching session based on the results.