Whether you are leading a startup, a church, a non-profit, or a traditional for-profit business, you want to see growth and solve problems. My goal is to help you thrive in what matters most to you.
I OFFER COACHING, CONSULTING, AND ASSESSMENTS.
Every organization and every person is unique. Don't see exactly what you're looking for below? Send me a message and lets talk about what you want to accomplish and we can create a strategic, customized solution for you - firstname.lastname@example.org
LEADERSHIP Coaching & ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
"Everything rises and falls on leadership." Having an outside voice, an outside perspective, may be the resource you've been looking for. By understanding your leadership style and specific context, our time together will focus on help you increase your ability to inspire, influence, and motivate your team or organization. Decision making, developing the culture you want, and casting vision are all essential to leading well. You have everything you need to be a great leader. Together, we will fan the flames.
- Hone your vision and create clarity with strategic planning and communication
- Build the team you need and want with effective recruiting and on-boarding
- Develop a learning culture with a growth mindset
- Invest in your internal communications to improve trust and amplify efficiency
- Create a development culture by evolving your performance review strategy
- Improve employee engagement and invest in your most important resource, your people
- Cultivate leadership within your organization and empower everyone to think with an owner's mentality
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE ASSESSMENTs
Emotional intelligence (EQ) is a proven, reliable, and scientifically valid indicator for performance and potential. Skills such as decision making, empathy, independence, and stress management (which are just a few elements of EQ) create an awarness and opportunity to leverage how an individual processes emotions and engage in interpersonal relationships. The EQ-i 2.0 assessment is a powerful tool for individuals. Learn more about emotional intelligence and how it works.
- Standard EQ-i 2.0 - see your results and receive personalized recommendations for growth
- Leadership EQ-i 2.0 - get additional recommendations for your leadership style
- EQ-i 2.0 360° - see results from the Standard EQ-i 2.0, with the additional perspective of how 15-20 friends, coworkers, and family members perceive your ability to use EQ skills. (Recommended only after going through a Standard or Leadership EQ-i 2.0 assessment)
- The EQ-i 2.0 Group Report combines the EQ-i 2.0 scores of individuals in a manner that allows you to make interpretations at the group or team level. This report presents an overview of group results that identifies group strengths as well as the areas where the group as a whole can be more effective. Furthermore, the EQ-i 2.0 Group Report discusses the organizational implications of a group’s emotional intelligence (EQ) score and recommends strategies for action that can further develop the group’s potential.
PERSONALITY PROFILE ASSESSMENTS
A team is a group of people who trust each other. It's much more simply working in the same building or space. In order to maximize trust and increase the health and effectiveness of your team, creating a culture of learning and self-awareness is essential. Personality assessments can serve as a great tool for creating a shared language, improving communication, and clarifying how each person approaches relationships and problem solving.
- Group training and coaching is available for: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, StrengthsFinder, Can-Do Attitude Test, and more.
How does coaching or consulting work?
After an initial meeting to learn more about your needs, interests, and goals, we will agree upon a projected course of collaboration:
- A detailed agreement will be created, outlining the timeline, desired outcomes, and cost
- On-going communication and updates will be available throughout the scope of our work
- A final Summary will be created to reflect on the progress made, goals accomplished, and recommendations for continued growth
The best coaching and consulting relationships happen over the course of months - not days or weeks. Assessments and evaluations can be accomplished in a shorter amount of time, but the level of investment you make in your own leadership and in your organization will determine the level of growth and thriving you will see come to fruition.