“Emotional intelligence is your ability to recognize and understand emotions in yourself and others, and your ability to use this awareness to manage your behavior and relationships.” - Drs. Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves, Emotional intelligence 2.0
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE IS PART OF WHO YOU ARE.
Emotional intelligence can be developed.
Emotional intelligence is linked to performance.
WHY WOULD SOMEONE TAKE an emotional intelligence assessment?
You are struggling to effectively manage the people on your team.
You are trying to get a better handle on your emotional reactions.
You are focused on asserting yourself more consistently at work.
You are looking for a way to make better decisions in multiple areas of life.
You are overwhelmed and looking for some relief and stress management skills.
You are doing really well and want to keep the momentum going.
You are taking on new responsibilities and need to sharpen some time management skills.
You are building new relationships and want to better understand other people.
Honestly, there are as many reasons as there are people. We all carry with us a unique blend of experiences, beliefs, skills, and potential. We also have the ability to grow, to improve, and to step more fully into who we want to be. Emotional intelligence is a way to practically and strategically stay on top of our growth and invest in our personal and professional growth and satisfaction.
The EQ-i 2.0 assessment is a effective, strategic way to make meaningful changes in a way that sticks. You were made to thrive - why not get started now?
Benefits of an Emotional Intelligence assessment:
- increase your self-awareness
- identify your strengths and skills you can use to your advantage
- gain clarity on key areas for growth and development
- get scientifically-valid, reliable information to better understand yourself
- receive customized recommendations, tips, and strategies for growth
- bonus: one hour of personalized coaching and support with your printed 20+ page report
Get an EQ-i 2.0 assessment today and, along with an hour of personalized coaching. take control of your development and growth - personally and professionally.
As a certified emotional intelligence facilitator and coach through Multi-Health Systems, I utilize the EQ-i 2.0 family of assessments. EQ-i 2.0 is a normalized, reliable, level B assessment, used by certified practitioners in across every industry. EQ assessments are used in many capacities:
Personal Growth & Development
TRAINING AND DEVELOPING LEADERS
SELECTION AND HIRING OF QUALITY CANDIDATES
IMPROVING EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE AND ENGAGEMENT
DECREASED TURNOVER AND ATTRITION RATES
Four types of EQ assessments are available today:
- Standard EQ-i 2.0 - see your results and receive personalized recommendations for growth
- Leadership EQ-i 2.0 - get additional recommendations for your leadership style
- EQ-i 2.0 360° - see results from the Standard EQ-i 2.0, with the additional perspective of how 15-20 friends, coworkers, and family members perceive your ability to use EQ skills. (Recommended only after going through a Standard or Leadership EQ-i 2.0 assessment)
- The EQ-i 2.0 Group Report combines the EQ-i 2.0 scores of individuals in a manner that allows you to make interpretations at the group or team level. This report presents an overview of group results that identifies group strengths as well as the areas where the group as a whole can be more effective. Furthermore, the EQ-i 2.0 Group Report discusses the organizational implications of a group’s emotional intelligence (EQ) score and recommends strategies for action that can further develop the group’s potential.
There are five major components within the EQ-i 2.0 assessment. Below is a graphic that shows and defines each piece of the framework and assessment: